Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry AFID Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Pak Army latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 19-August-2023. Pak Army AFID Rawalpindi requires the services of candidates on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply till 3-September-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. The age limit will be calculated from the last date of this advertisement.
Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry AFID Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Pak Army
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Organization||Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry AFID|
|Address||Deputy Commandant (Admin), AFID, Rawalpindi|
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Library Assitant (BPS-12)
- Network Technician (BPS-09)
- Civil Dental Surgery Assistant (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Civil Dental Technician (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Civil Operation Room Assistant (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Civil Radiographer (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Computer Assistant / Operator (Male / Female) (BPS-07)
- Civil Nursing Assistant (Male / Female) (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Sanitary Worker (Male / Female) (BPS-01)
- Aya (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Watchman (BPS-01)
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
- Sindh (Rural)
- Sindh (Urban)
- Local (Rawalpindi)
1. Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK=18-28 years
2. Disabled Person=18-35 years
3. Retired Armed Forces Personnel=40 years
4. Son / Daughters / Widow of diseased serving Civilian=18-30 years
Additionally, under government rules, five years of general age relaxation will be admissible.
Candidates can download the Application Form from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology AFIP Rawalpindi website. The link is given below.
How to Apply for Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 AFID Rawalpindi
Candidates should send the following attested documents to the address given below.
- Application Form
- Two passport-size photographs
- Computerized CNIC
- Educational certificates (Degrees / Diplomas)
- Rs 500 Bank Draft
Bank Draft should be addressed to Deputy Commandant (Admin) AFID Rawalpindi.
Deputy Commandant (Admin) AFID Rawalpindi
Terms and Conditions
1. Applicants who clear the exam will be called for an interview.
2. The selected candidates will be examined medically.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
The last date to apply is 3-September-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.