Baba Guru Nanak University BGNU Jobs 2022 Nankana Sahib www.gnu.edu.pk Latest Advertisements. These Jobs notifications are published in the Express Newspaper on 15-September-2022. Baba Guru Nanak University (BGNU) requires the services of staff on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can 3-October-2022. Applicants applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post. For Non-teaching posts, the Application Form of candidates possessing Punjab Domicile will be acceptable.
|Education||Ph.D., M.Phil, Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization||Baba Guru Nanak University BGNU|
|Address||Adampura, Nankana Sahib, Punjab|
- Professor (BS-21)
- Associate Professor (BS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BS-19)
- Lecturer (BS-18)
- English Literature
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Business Administration
- Registrar (BS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BS-20)
- Treasurer (BS-20)
- Director Purchase and Store (BS-20)
- Deputy Registrar (BS-18)
- Deputy Controller of Examinations (BS-18)
- Deputy Treasurer (BS-18)
- Software Engineer (BS-18)
- Database Administrator (BS-18)
- Network Administrator (BS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (BS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Examinations (BS-17)
- Assistant Treasurer (BS-17)
- Assistant Director Academics (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Planning and Development) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Quality Enhancement Cell) (BS-17)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (BS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (BS-17)
- Personal Secretary (BS-17)
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Assistant (Accounts) (BS-16)
- Media Coordinator (BS-16)
- Deputy Estate Officer (BS-16)
- Computer Operator (BS-15)
- Auditor (BS-15)
- Accountant (BS-15)
- Sub Engineer Civil (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer Electrical (BS-14)
- Supervisor (Horticulture and Landscaping) (BS-14)
- Store Keeper (BS-11)
- Computer Technician (BS-11)
- Electrician (BS-11)
- Junior Auditor (BS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Security Guard Male (BS-05)
- Security Guard Female (BS-05)
- Painter (BS-05)
- Mason (BS-05)
- Cook (BS-05)
- Photocopier Operator (BS-05)
- Plumber (BS-04)
- Bus Driver (BS-04)
- Driver (LTV) (BS-04)
- Carpenter (BS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Ground Man (BS-02)
- Computer Lab Attendant (BS-01)
- Junior Lab Attendant (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Bus Conductor (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Punjab for Non-Teaching Posts
- All Pakistan for Faculty Positions
How to Apply
There are two steps to Apply.
- Online Submission
- Manual Submission
Candidates can Apply Online on Baba Guru Nanak University Pakistan BGNU Job Portal. The link is below.
Applicants are required to attach and submit two sets of the following documents.
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Attested Copies of CNIC
- Attested Copies of Educational documents
- Attested Copies of Domicile
- Experience certificates
- Deposit Slip / System generates challan form
- Rs 4000 for BPS-19 to BPS-21
- Rs 2500 for BPS-17 and BPS-18
- Rs 1000 for BPS-11 to BPS-16
- Rs 1000 for Visiting Faculty Posts (Assistant Professor, Lecturer) (Advertisement No 3)
- Rs 500 for BPS-01 to BPS-10
The Applicants are required to print the system generate the fee challan and deposit the job application processing fee as mentioned on the challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
Professor and Associate Professor
The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six sets of hard copies of the printed Online Application Form along with six complete sets of the following.
- Research publications
- Certificates of any distinction
Address to Send Documents
Office of Baba Guru Nanak University Nankana Sahib located at Post Graduate Degree College for Boys Nankana Sahib
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per the rules.
3. The quota for disabled persons, minorities, and women will be observed as per the rules.
4. The candidates applying on TTS are required to submit soft copies of research publications.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 3-October-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.