Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Jobs Advertisement No 5 2019 Apply Online.
Secondary Education Department
1. Seven Hundred Eighty-One (781) posts of Secondary School Teacher (General) Male (B-17) in the School Section.
2. Four Hundred Nineteen (419) posts of Secondary School Teacher (General) Female(B-17) in the School Section.
3. Five Hundred Twenty-One (521) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Science) Male(B-17) in the School Section.
4. Three Hundred Thirty (330) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Science) Female(B-17) in the School Section.
5. Fifty-Four (54) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Technical) Male (B-17) in the School Section.
6. Fifteen (15) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Technical) Female (B-17) in the School Section.
a. All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC website www.bpsc.gob.pk. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 30th May 2019. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
b. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded a copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
c. Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through SMS.
d. Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
e. No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM FEE RECEIPT BPSC.
To Apply Online visit Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
The Last Date to Apply Online for Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs is 30-May-2019.
For more Jobs visit Jobs.