Directorate General of Immigration and Passports Jobs 2023 Govt of Pakistan Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 6-February-2023. Directorate General of Immigration and Passports require the services of candidates on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply online till 19-February-2023. Applicants already in Government service should submit NOC at the time of the interview. Females are encouraged to apply.
Jobs Details for Directorate General of Immigration and Passport Jobs 2023
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric, Middle Pass, Primary Pass|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Directorate General of Immigration and Passport|
|Address||Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA Male (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA Female (BPS-14)
- Printing Staff (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Call Centre Agent (BPS-11)
- Generator Operator (BPS-10)
- AC Technician (BPS-10)
- Electrician (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Support Staff (BPS-04)
- Helper / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaners (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Middle Pass
- Primary Pass
Number of Posts
- Local Based
- Anywhere in Pakistan
- 18 to 28 years for Assistant
- 18-30 years for Dispatch Rider
- 18-25 years for other posts
1. General age relaxation=5 years
2. Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below=3 years
3. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddist Community, recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas=3 years
4. Released or personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan=15 years or years actually served whichever is less
5. Government servants who have completed two years of continuous service=15 years up to the age of 55 years
6. Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below=10 years
7. Widow, son, or daughter of deceased civil servant=5 years
How to Apply Online for Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Immigration & Passports Department
Candidates can fill out the online application form available at the National Testing Services NTS website. The link is below.
For serials 1 to 12, the fee can be paid via 1 link 1 bill through the following channels.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Jazz Cash
- TCS Express couriers
For serials 13 to 19, a challan form fee is not required.
Terms and Conditions
1. 2% disabled quota will be observed as per the Government rules.
2. NITB course is mandatory for posts at serials 1, 5, and 10.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
5. For queries, please call 051-8444441.
The last date to apply online is 19-February-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.