Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO Wapda Jobs 2019 CTS www.cts.org.pk Application Form. FESCO is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to provide electricity to its valuable customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates having domicile/residing in Districts under the jurisdiction of FESCO i.e Faisalabad, Jhang, Bhakkar, Toba Tek Singh, Chiniot, Sargodha, Khushab and Mianwali to fill the following positions on a one-year contract basis. All the quotas such as Disabled and Minority etc will be observed as per the Government Rules.
Bill Distributor (B.D) (BPS-7)
18-30 years (including General Age Relaxation)
Number of Posts
Assistant Lineman (ALM) (BPS-05)
18-30 years (including General Age Relaxation)
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Chest: Minimum 32 inches
Weight: As per the Mass Index Chart (BMI) + 5% relaxation on the upper side.
i. Running – 800 meters in five minutes.
ii. Push-Ups – 20 in a single attempt in 3 minutes.
iii. Lifting of weight – 30 kg in a single attempt.
iv. Digging – 1 ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2 feet).
v. Climbing Skills (Tower/Ladder) – Climbing up to 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment.
vi. Pulling of wires – In one span of 10 feet.
Number of Posts
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for the above posts.
Terms and Conditions
1. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and for Disabled person 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
2. Only qualified/eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Skill Test/Physical Test/Interview. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable Recruitment Policy will be called for Written Test/Skill Test/Physical Test/Interview.
3. Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective Circles by the Selection Boards.
4. The selected candidate can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO as per the requirement of the Company.
5. The recruitment of ALM will be made as per procedure laid down by PEPCO.
6. The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, initially, in BPS-05 on contract basis and will be considered for BPS 7 2 years of satisfactory performance.
7. The Policy of Federal Government of Pakistan regarding balloting for selection against posts in BPS 1 to 05 will be observed accordingly.
8. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
9. Serving candidates who are Government Servants and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of applications are advised to apply through proper channel. 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 is allowed in this case. Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract, etc at the time of interview/joining of service.
10. FESCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test/ Physical Test/Interview.
12. Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment
13. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
14. Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must provide Disability Certificate declaring him fit for the job applied for issued by assessment Board of City / District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
15. Children of those FESCO employees who have died after retirement retired and serving are eligible to apply.
16. Any litigation pertaining to the recruitment process will be dealt with by Candidates Testing Services (CTS) at its own without any liability whatsoever for FESCO.
How to Apply for FESCO Wapda Jobs 2019 CTS
1. Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor the ones received through postal services will be entertained.
2. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the CTS Online Application Portal or through a paper-based application which is available on CTS website and can be downloaded by the candidates.
3. For Online Application, Submission Portal is available on the address www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions given on the online application submission portal.
4. For Offline (Paper Based) Application Submission download the desired application form from www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions mentioned on the downloaded form and dispatch it to Project Manager FESCO, Candidates Testing Services, Office No 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area Islamabad.
5. 50% of the test fee will be borne by the prospective candidates and remaining 50% by FESCO. Hence the candidates are required to apply along with test deposit fee Rs 49 for the post of ALM & Rs 60 for the post of Bill Distributor.
6. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application on the Candidates Testing Services (CTS) OnlineApplication Portal is required to be submitted for each post.
7. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from CTS website. Deposit Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
8. Roll No Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by CTS at least 1 week before the test on the given postal address, mobile number and email address provided by the candidates.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slip from the CTS website.
10. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree/Certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
11. The candidates are advised to contact the Testing Agency on 051-2120100-272 or email at [email protected] for any query/information related to Written Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates. Roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
Instructions for applicants under Employee Children Quota
1. Only children of FESCO’s Employees will be considered against Employees Children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on CTS website www.cts.org plc or through a paper-based application which may be downloaded from the same website and be dispatched to the address will be considered for induction/short-listing under 20% Employee’s Children Quota.
2. Children of those FESCO employees who have died after retirement retired and serving are eligible to apply. Candidates applying under 20% employee Children Quota must ensure the following:
a. To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the CTS Online Application Portal or through a paper-based application available on the CTS website or on the given address by filling the proforma for children of FESCO employees on the application form.
b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers/sisters or Widow Mother is employed in WAPDA/FESCO against Employees Children Quota and that he/she is the real son/daughter of deceased/retired I serving the employee. Applications of employees children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN I SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview/joining of service.
c. Candidates applying for more than one post under 20% employee children quota should submit their application form, separately for each post.
d. Those applicants who have applied under Direct/20% Employees Children Quota against any of above-referred posts in the past to any FESCO office should submit the fresh application form as per the above instructions.
FESCO Wapda Jobs 2019 CTS www.cts.org.pk Application Form
1. Download Bill Distributor Job Application Form.
2. Download Assistant Lineman ALM Job Application Form.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 30-August-2019.
For more Jobs visit Jobs.