FIA Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs UTS
NATIONAL RESPONSE CENTRE FOR CYBER CRIMES (FIA) Universal Testing Services
Details for FIA Federal Investigation Agency Jobs
Deputy Director Investigation (BPS-18)
Assistant Director Investigation (BPS-17)
Assistant Director Forensics (BPS-17)
Assistant Director Stress Counselor (BPS-17)
Assistant Director Hardware (BPS-17)
Assistant Director Network (BPS-17)
Assistant Director Software (BPS-17)
Technical Assistant (BPS-14)
Assistant Legal Advisor (BPS-17)
Cyber Crime Analyst (BPS-16)
Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09)
Head Constable (BPS-07)
Assistant Director Accounts (BPS-17)
Office Superintendent (BPS-16)
Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Constable Driver (BPS-05)
Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
Terms & Conditions for FIA Federal Investigation Agency Jobs
1. All the above posts are merit-based; any domicile holder can apply against these posts.
2. The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
3. All posts will be filled on contract basis for an initial period of 1 year or till completion of the Project whichever is earlier.
4. Age relaxation of all types is inclusive (05 Years); no further relaxation in age is permissible.
5. Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan.
6. Applicants in Government service should apply through proper channel.
7. Ex-servicemen can also apply.
8. Do not attach any educational documents/ experience letters along with application form. The applicant shall present his/her original documents along with the set of attested copies of Degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment (or after the recruitment).
9. Applicants shall directly apply through UTS website. After applying for posts, Applicants are advised to regularly check UTS website www.uts.com.pk for the important announcement (Procedure for Roll No Slip/Written Test Schedule/Result Etc.) related against the recruitment against the above post.
10. The candidates are required to mention the post applied on the right top corner of the envelope.
11. Minimum age limit is 20 years and no relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
12. The candidates who qualify written examination against the posts of “Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable & Constable” shall have to pass endurance test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and physical measurement assessment to be conducted at a later stage to be shortlisted for interview. Similarly, skill tests for other candidates shall be conducted from applicants who qualify written test only.
13. Incomplete applications (not on prescribed Performa or any column left blank) and those received after
closing date will not be entertained in any manner.
14. In case of applying for more than one post, separate Application Form must be used for each post.
15. At least 25% of investigation and helpdesk seats are reserved for women.
16. By hand, applications will not be accepted/ entertained.
17. Mobile Phone is not allowed in test center premises.
Last Date to Apply Online for FIA Federal Investigation Agency Jobs UTS 18-December-2018.
Check the list of Rejected Candidates for FIA Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2019 at UTS Offical Website by Clicking Here.
Check and download the Roll No Slip for FIA Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2019 from Universal Testing Service UTS website.
For Jobs in Public Sector Organization Click Here
For more Jobs visit Jobs
If you want to receive Job Updates by Email then fill the form at the end of this Post or Press the bell Icon and Enable notifications.