Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO WAPDA Jobs 2022 Apply Online NTS Latest Advertisement.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||BE/BSc (Electrical / Electronics)||21-33 years|
|Line Superintendent Grade-II||Matric + DAE Electrical / Electronics||18-30 years|
|SSO-II||Matric + DAE Electrical / Electronics||18-30 years|
1. Junior Engineer
- In House Induction=7
- Open Merit=5
- Punjab (Open)=27
- Punjab (Women)=3
- Punjab (Minority)=1
- Sindh Rural (Open)=6
- Sindh Rural (Women)=1
- Sindh Urban (Open)=4
- Sindh Uran (Women)=1
- KPK (Open)=6
- KPK (Women)=1
- FATA / Gligit Baltistan=3
2. Line Superintendent
- Open Merit=65
- Employees Children=18
- Open Merit=18
- Employees Children=5
How to Apply for GEPCO Jobs 2022
Candidates can fill online Application Form on the National Testing Service NTS website. The link is given below.
- Rs 270 for Junior Engineer
- Rs 200 for Line Superintendent and SSO
Test fees can be paid through Banks, ATMs, Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, or TCS Express counters.
Roll No Slip
1. Roll No Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date.
2. Candidates will be informed through SMS regarding Roll No Slip.
3. Roll No Slip will also be sent to the candidate’s address one week before the exam.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates who don’t have PEC registration are not eligible to apply.
2. Candidates will be appointed on a lump-sum package for 3 years extendable on satisfactory performance.
3. Candidates applying for Line Superintendent and SSO should have a domicile of
- Mandi Bahauddin
4. Computer knowledge is compulsory.
5. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
9. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
10. 20% quota will be reserved for Employees children.
11. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.