Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2022 Advertisement Latest.
|Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)||Graduate||3 years||21-35 years|
|UDC (BPS-11)||Intermediate||3 years||18-30 years|
|Carpenter (BPS-11)||Matric||8 years||25-40 years|
|Telephone Operator (BPS-09)||Intermediate||2 years||18-30 years|
|Cheque Writer (BPS-07)||Intermediate||2 years||18-30 years|
|Receptionist (BPS-05)||Matric||3 years||18-30 years|
|Driver (BPS-05)||Middle Pass||5 years||18-30 years|
|Helper (HEC Print Shop) / Book Binder (BPS-03)||Middle Pass||3 years||18-30 years|
|Helper (Electrician) (BPS-03)||Middle Pass||3 years||18-30 years|
How to Apply Online for HEC Jobs 2022
1. Candidates from Serial 1 to 5 are required to apply online on Higher Education Commission HEC career Portal website. The link is given below.
Serial 6 to 9
Candidates from serial 6 to 9 are required to send the following documents to the address given below.
- Application Form
- Attested Copy of Educational documents
- Experience certificates
Application Form Serial 6 to 9
Application Form can be downloaded from Higher Education Commission HEC website. The Link is given below.
Application Processing Fee for Serial 1 to 5
1. Application Processing Fee i.e Rs 600 to be deposited in the online Account No 17427900133401 of HEC in Habib Bank Limited HBL.
2. Receipt of Paid Fee to be uploaded on HEC website.
3. No application processing fee is required for serials 6 to 9.
Address to Send Application Form
Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad
Email: [email protected]
For technical assistance call: 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. Five years age of relaxation has already been included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
3. Interview of eligible candidates could be arranged via audio/video conference.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.