Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2019-A
Civilian 16 ½ – 21.0 years
Serving 17.0 – 23.0 years
Male 5′ 4″ (162.5 cm)
Unmarried (this condition will not apply in the case of service candidates)
This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme, candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet.
This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Marital Status: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age Civilian Candidates: 16.1/2 – 21 years
- Service Candidates: 17 -23 years (Personnel serving in Army/Navy/Air Force in uniform
- Height: 5’4″
- Candidates must have qualified HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate
1. A candidate is ineligible if he is:-
a. PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
b. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
c. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance (For Not Recommended candidates).
e. Tested within one year validity period. (As the validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ/NHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
f. Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
g. Withdrawn from any Academy/Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
h. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
j. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed forces.
k. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
l. Submitting tampered original academic certificate.
How to Register to Join Pak Navy
Candidates may register by visiting Pakistan Navy Website https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 21-October to 4-November-2018
i. The entrance test will commence w.e.f 7-November-2018
ii. E-testing/Computer-based test will be conducted in the following subjects
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
iii. The exact date for entrance test would be intimated to each individual through SMS by respective PNR & SC
iv. The result would be intimated to each individual on Completion of E-testing
Last Date to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet Term 2019-A 4-November-2018