Join Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement 2019 as Captain Short Service Commission SSC www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Apply Online Registration.
Category of Selection
Information, Communication & Technology Officers (ICTOs)
1. Software Engineering
2. Computer Engineering
3. Computer Science
4. System Engineering
5. Information Technology
6. Information Security
7. Cyber Security
8. GIS & Remote Sensing
1. MS/MSc (18 years of education) in a/m discipline with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
2. 1-2 Software Development/ERP Projects.
3. 1-2 years experience in Software Development/ERP/GIS Projects/Info Security asgs including Network and System Management.
4. Expertise in Java, PHP, NET and related technologies.
28 years on 1-November-2019.
1. Minimum 16 years of formal Education (BS/BE) in a/m disciplines from PEC/HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad with a min CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system. In case of a foreign degree, equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
2. No 3rd Division/Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
3. The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above-mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/MCS.
4. Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
5. Candidates possessing MSc/MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
6. A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/PAF Courses.
7. The candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
8. Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities/institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree/transcript by 15 October 2019, otherwise, they will not be considered in final merit.
c. Verification of Degree/Education Documents
Candidates qualify preliminary selection process at AS&RCs level will require to attach a copy of degree/transcript duly verified by HEC/PEC along with application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree/transcript by HEC/PEC within seven days on the announcement of their result.
e. Marital Status
Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality, will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
g. Physical Standards
1. Minimum Height – 5′- 4” (162.5 cm)
2. Weight – As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
a. Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards:-
1. Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Graduate Entry.
2. Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
3. Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
b. Twice screened out by ISSB
c. Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, a bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards.
d. Candidates dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
e. Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
f. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
g. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
h. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
i. Withdrawn discharge/resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces Officers Academy/Training Institution on any grounds.
j. Tempering of academic certificates/forgery/concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
k. Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc/MCS.
3. Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration Through Internet
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. Date, once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration/Preliminary Tests
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
17-30 June 2019 (Including Saturday/Sundays)
18-23 July 2019
d. Intelligence/Academic Tests
Intelligence/degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
e. Preliminary Medical Test
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
f. Physical Tests
Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:-
1. 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes.
2. Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
3. Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
4. Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
4. Further Selection
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for ISSB Tests/Interviews through the website as well as call up letters. ISSB recommended candidates will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No TA/DA is admissible. Selected candidates by the GHQ Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CMHs as desired by the candidates. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the overall performance of candidates.
5. Basic Military Training
6 Months at PMA Kakul.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs for Pak Army Jobs SSC 2019
a. Original Certificates/Detailed Mark Sheets along with five attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
b. Candidates serving in Governments Institutions/Departments will render “No Objection Certificate” of the concerned establishment.
c. Attested photocopy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card along with verification slip obtained by NADRA.
e. 6 x Coloured photographs duly attested (1x front & 5x back).
f. Crossed Postal Order worth Rs 100 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on stamp papers worth Rs 100 duly countersigned by Magistrate/Notary Public/Oath Commissioner.
For further details visit Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres.
Email your queries for Join Pak Army Job Advertisement on [email protected]
For ISSB call-up notice visit www.issb.com.pk.
For more Jobs visit Jobs.