Karachi Institute of Power Engineering KINPOE Jobs 2022 www.kinpoe.edu.pk Apply Online Latest Advertisement. A Progressive Public Sector Organization offers one year (three semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three years Diploma (DAE) / graduates of two years Bachelor of Science degrees. KINPOE is a post-graduate applied science school of PIEAS.
The training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) simultaneously. The selected candidates will be paid Rs 12,500 per month during training. Successful trainees will be appointed as Tech-I, SA-I in SPS-4.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, DAE|
|Organization||Karachi Institute of Power Engineering KINPOE|
|Address||Paradise Point, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi|
1. DAE with first division in SSC and DAE in the following disciplines.
- Instrumentation and Control
2. Two years Bachelor’s degree with a combination of Physics or Chemistry with Maths as a compulsory subject with first division in BSc, HSSC (Pre-Engineering), and SSC.
25 years on 1-July-2022
Result Awaiting Students
Result Awaiting students can also apply if the expected degree completion is before 31-December-2022. First Division is a mandatory requirement. First Division is a mandatory requirement.
Financial Support and Facilities
- A stipend of Rs. 12500 per month, will be paid to the trainees.
- Free Bachelor hostel accommodation for outstanding Trainees only.
- Free indoor treatment and transport facility
How to Apply
1. Candidates can Apply Online on the Karachi Institute of Power Engineering KINPOE website. The link is below.
2. Candidates can also apply by post. Form and Admit Card are available for download at the KINPOE website
3. Application Processing Fee for online submission of the Application Form is Rs 800, and for submission by post is 1500.
4. Application Processing Fee must be deposited in the following bank accounts.
- KINPOE Online Account No 4138577545 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No 0152), Karachi.
- KINPOE Online Account No 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE Admission Fee Account), Askari Branch, SITE Branch (Branch Code No 0054), Karachi.
5. Candidates must upload their paid online deposit bank receipt and passport size photograph on their online application form. They must also send their printed application form and paid receipt to the address given below.
6. Candidates applying by post should send the following documents to the address given below.
- Application Form (Download from KINPOE)
- Admit Card
- Paid Bank Receipt
- Self-Addressed Envelope with contact number
- Postal Stamps of Rs 20
Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE)
Paradise Point, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi
The Last Date to Apply Online is 1-July-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.