Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022 Apply Online mes.gov.pk Latest Advertisement for the recruitment of NG Staff through Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Head Clerk (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Assistant Database Administrator / Data Processing Supervisor (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer Buildings and Roads Grade-II (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II (BPS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class A (BPS-11)
- Junior Supervisor Furniture and Store (BPS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Draughtsman / CAD Designer (BPS-09)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-09)
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class B (BPS-07)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- Storeman (BPS-07)
- Copier Operator (BPS-05)
- Draughtsman Class C (BPS-05)
- Civil Driver / MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Laboratory Technician (BPS-04)
- Assistant Copier Operator (BPS-03)
- Book Binder (BPS-02)
- Qasid (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Unskilled Labourer (BPS-01)
- Bachelors degree
- Middle Pass
- Primary Pass
Anywhere in Pakistan
How to Apply Online for MES NG Staff Jobs 2022
Candidates can Apply Online on Military Engineering Services MES website. The link is below.
Application Processing Fee
- Rs 400 for BPS-3 to BPS-10
- Rs 500 for BPS-11 to BPS-15
Candidates applying for BPS-3 to BPS-15 will deposit the processing fee on an online generated Challan Form in any branch of Askari Bank, Silk Bank, UBL, or Omni Bank.
Screening Test / Skill Test
Screening Tests for BPS-3 to BPS-15 will be held in the following cities
- Pano Aqil
An MCQ-type test will be carried out from the following subject.
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
- Subject Related
Civil / MT Driver and Assistant Copier Operator posts will be having skill / practical tests.
The following documents are required at the time of the interview.
- Three latest passport size photographs
- Attested copies of Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- Attested copy of discharge certificate
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidates
- Disability certificate
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.