Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2022 for Research Assistant Latest Advertisement https://mora.gov.pk.
|Research Assistant (BPS-15)||Bachelors degree in Computer Science/LLB Sharia Law/Islamic Studies||18-28 years|
- Punjab (Merit)=3
- Sindh (R)=1
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2022 for Research Assistant Latest
|Company||Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony|
|Address||1st Floor, TUV Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. Five years of age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
4. Candidate should bring the original and attested copies of documents at the time of interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2022
There are two ways to apply.
Candidates can send the following to the address given below.
- Application Form
- Passport size photograph
Address to Send Application Form
Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad.
2. Candidates can also apply online at the Ministry of Religious Affairs website. The link is given below.
Candidates who apply online do not need to forward the application through the courier service.