Government of Pakistan, National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs 2022 Regional Head Office Sukkur Walk in Test and Interviews Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 23-October-2022. NADRA requires the services of staff on a Trainee/Apprentice basis for a period of one year.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can appear for Walk in Test/Interview starting from 8-November-2022. Female and minorities quota will be observed as per the rules. Five years of age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate|
|Organization||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA|
|Address||89-A Sindhi Co-operative Housing Society Airport Road, Sukkur|
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)
- Junior Executive (Trainee)
- Sanitary Worker (Apprentice)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply for NADRA Careers 2022
Candidates should bring the following Original documents and photocopies of documents at the time of the test and interview.
- Educational Documents (Degrees and Marks Sheets)
- Domicile and Permanent Residency Certificate (PRC)
- Original Experience certificate
Terms and Conditions
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
3. Candidates from Sinjhoro tehsil will be preferred.
The Last Date to Apply is 9-November-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.