National Archives of Pakistan Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Online latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Newspaper on 28-February-2023. The National Archives of Pakistan requires the service of candidates on regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite can apply online till 15-March-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. A candidate can also apply for more than one post by submitting a separate online application for each post.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Organization||National Archives of Pakistan|
|Address||Block N, Pak. Secretariat, Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Cataloguer / Classifier (BPS-10)
- Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Junior Technical Assitant (BPS-07)
- Junior Mender cum Binder (BPS-05)
- Laboratory Assitant (BPS-05)
- Paperman (BPS-01)
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
- 18-28 years
- 18-25 years
How to Apply Online for National Archives of Pakistan Govt Jobs 2023
Candidates can fill out the online Application Form available on National Job Portal. The link is below.
Terms and Conditions
1. General age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
2. Candidates should bring original documents along with attested photocopies of documents at the time of the interview.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
The last date to apply online is 15-February-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.