Office of District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023 ITSPAK Apply Online latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Newspaper on 26-March-2023. District and Session Judge West Islamabad requires the services of candidates on a regular basis.
Individuals who meet the necessary qualifications are invited to apply online at www.itspak.org before the deadline of April 10, 2023. Five years of age relaxation will be given as per the Government rules. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization||Office of District and Sessions Judge Islamabad|
|Address||Gulberg place, 4th floor , E-11/3 Markaz MPCHS , Islamabad|
- Data Processing Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary / Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Hardware / Network Engineer (BPS-16)
- Identity Section Incharge (BPS-15)
- Archive Section Incharge (BPS-15)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Scanning Technician (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- LDC / Assistant Record Keeper (BPS-09)
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
- 18-25 years
- 21-28 years
- 21-30 years
- Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan=12%
- Disabled Persons=2%
How to Apply Online for Office of District and Session Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023
Candidates can apply online on Interior Testing Services Pakistan (ITSPAK) website. The link is below.
For queries, please contact 051-4441235.
Candidates can print the challan form from the ITSPAK website by filling in their credentials and must pay the fee specified on the form at the designated bank before applying for the post.
Terms and Conditions
1. The criteria for the written test/interview will be the same for posts from BPS-5 and above as prescribed by the Civil and Sessions Courts Ministerial Services rules, 2011.
2. 25% of the posts will be filled through a test conducted by the same agency that conducted the initial recruitment, from members of the establishment of the Civil and Sessions Court ICT, Islamabad West, who meet the minimum qualification for the initial recruitment, without considering age limit, and if necessary, the posts will be filled based on merit as prescribed, but only for the posts of DEOs.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
5. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.
The deadline to apply online is 10-April-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.