Pak Army Jobs 2021 Station Workshop EME Ammar Chowk Chaklala Rawalpindi Latest Advertisement.
|1||HSM Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-10)||Intermediate|
|2||HS-II Electro Medical Technician (BPS-6)||Matric (Science)|
|3||HS-I Welder (BPS-4)||Middle|
|4||HS-I Electrician (BPS-4)||Middle|
|5||Skilled Blacksmith (BPS-4)||Middle|
|7||Naib Qasid (BPS-1)||Primary|
|8||Cook Unit (BPS-1)||Primary|
|9||Sanitary Worker (BPS-1)||Primary|
18-30 years + age relaxation
1. Sindh (Rural), Baclochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK=3 years
2. Disabled Person=10 years
3. Candidates recruited on the basis of Prime Minister package=5 years
4. Retired Army Personnel (Maximum Age=45 years on date of retiremenet)=15 years
5. Candidates already in Service or those having two years contract (Maximum Age=55 years)=10 years
1. Serial Number 1 and 2 vacancies will be filled as per provincial quota according to government rules.
2. Serial Number 3 to 9 vacancies will be filled according to Local Quota (Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Attock, AJK Districts, Hazara Divison and Gilgit Baltistan).
3. Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
How to Apply for Station Workshop EME Ammar Chowk Chaklala Rawalpindi
Send Application Form along with the following docuemnts on the address given below.
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- 2 passport size photographs
- Attested copy of certificates from Medical Board (disabled Person)
- 2 Return Envelope
- Postal Order of Rs 200 for all posts except BPS-1 to BPS-4
Postal Order should be addressed to Second in Command Station Workshop EME Rawalpindi.
Address to Send Application Form
Second in Command Station Workshop EME Rawalpindi