Pakistan Bureau of Statistics PBS Jobs 2022 Apply Online www.pbs.gov.pk Latest Advertisement.
Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives, Government of Pakistan
- Statistical Assistant (BS-15)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Assistant Ministerial (BS-15)
- Geographical Assistant (BS-15)
- Cartographer (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Composer (BS-14)
- Census Training Assistant (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Junior Draftsman (BS-11)
- Maintenance Assistant (BS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Technical Assistant (RP) (BS-11)
- Telephone Operator (BS-09)
- Technical Assistant (Drawing) (BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Varitypist (BS-08)
- Field Assistant (BS-05)
- Dark Room Assistant (BS-05)
- Machine Man (BS-04)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Multilith Operator (BS-03)
- Binder (BS-03)
- Dark Room Assistant (BS-03)
- Head Jamadar (BS-03)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
Number of Posts
- Bachelors degree
- Primary Pass
Terms and Conditions
1. Post BS-01 to BS-05 will be filled on a local basis.
2. The candidates of the Islamabad domicile will be considered under the Punjab quota.
3. The candidates already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel.
4. The selected test center cannot be changed in the future.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2022
1. Candidates applying for BS-06 to BS-15 will have to fill Online Application Form available at the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics website. The link is below.
2. The candidates applying for BS-01 to BS-05 will have to download the Application Form from PBS official website. The link is below.
The hard copy of the Application Form (BS-01 to BS-05) must reach the office at the address below.
Address to Send Application Form
Admin Officer (Recruitment)
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
21-Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad
The candidates applying for more than one post will have to submit a separate application/fee for each post referring to the serial number of the post as given in the advertisement.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
The following documents are required at the time of the interview.
- Admission Certificate (Will be uploaded on the website)
- Original CNIC
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- Paid Fee Challan (BS-06 to BS-15)