Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2022 Jinnah International Airport Karachi Apply Online Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 25-September-2022. Civil Aviation Authority CAA requires the services of candidates on a regular and contract basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply Online till 10-October-2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible.
|Education||Master’s degree, LLM, Bachelor’s degree|
|Organization||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA|
|Address||HQ, PCAA, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
- Additional Director AT (International Regulations) (EG-07)
- Assistant Director Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (EG-01)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
Maximum Age Limit
- 50 years
- 28 years
How to Apply Online
Candidates can Apply Online on the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA website. The link is below.
Applicants have to upload scanned copies of educational documents and CNIC while applying for the post.
Terms and Conditions
1. Physical Ability Test will be conducted after passing the written test.
2. Selected candidates will undergo basic training at Civil Aviation Training Institute, Hyderabad. During training, they will get a fixed stipend.
3. The selected candidate will be required to execute a standard surety bond for a sum of one million for serving CAA for at least 10 years.
Additional Director (HRM)
Headquarters Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
The Last Date to Apply Online is 10-October-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.