The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate and Intermediate Apply Online latest advertisement. This Scholarship has been published in the Dawn newspaper on November 12, 2023. The Punjab government has established a merit-based and deserving student scholarship program for higher education.
Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply online until January 31, 2024. Incorrect information or incomplete applications will be considered as improperly submitted requests, and the requestor will not be deemed to have initiated any action for processing. The Department of Human Rights and Minority Affairs under the Punjab government provides additional resources for meritorious individual students for their academic pursuits.
Table of Contents
PEEF Scholarship Program 2023-24 Details
|Organization||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF|
|Address||Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore|
If you have passed the matric or intermediate exams in the year 2023 and belong to one of the categories listed below, you can apply for a special quota educational scholarship.
- Orphan students whose parents have passed away (Upload the issued death certificate from the Union Council).
- Children of Grade 1-4 government employees (Upload pay slip/pension copy indicating the grade/allowance).
- Students who belong to minority religions (Upload a minority certificate).
- Special (Disabled) Students (Upload the disability certificate issued by DHQ/THQ).
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks (Upload the issued death certificate from the Union Council specifying the cause of death).
- Students who have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the annual examination 2023 (yearly) under the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Matric or Intermediate are eligible to apply.
- Students residing within the boundaries of Punjab province and who have passed exams through Federal Government/Privately Registered Educational Institutions are eligible to apply.
- Students who have taken admission in the academic year 2023 as regular students in Government/Private registered educational institutions for intermediate or graduation programs are eligible.
- The combined monthly income of the parents should be less than or equal to 60,000 rupees.
- Children of Grade 1-4 government employees with a monthly income of 60,000 rupees or less (if income is solely from salary) are eligible.
- Children of civilians who become victims of terrorist attacks are exempt from the monthly income condition for eligibility.
How to Apply Online for the PEEF Scholarship 2024
Candidates can submit the PEEF scholarship form at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaregistration.
- Students who have passed exams under TEVTA/PBTE are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Handwritten applications or applications sent to the PEEF office externally will not be accepted.
- Students from other provinces, including AJK, are not eligible to apply.
- Students with reappeared exams, improved marks, or repeating students are not eligible to apply.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.