PO Box 3304 GPO Islamabad Public Sector Jobs 2019. A public sector organization intends to invite application from suitable candidates who fulfill the basic qualification, experience, and eligibility criteria, as stated against each post, for the following “CONTRACT BASED POSITIONS” in a public sector organization.
Chief Accounts Officer (BS-19)
Qualification and Experience
1. Advanced qualification in Management Sciences i.e. Public Administration, Finance, MBA, M.Com, ICMA, CA (with a
minimum of 16 years of education).
2. In-depth knowledge of Financial Management, Public Procurement and overall Public sector Management and knowledge of FIDIC.
3. At least 15 years of post-qualification progressive managerial experience with a responsible financial leadership role, preferably in the Public sector.
Knowledge and Skills
Training and Courses related to Financial Management, ADB Guidelines, Public Procurement, FIDIC. Public Administration.
Audit Officer (BS-18)
At least a Bachelor Degree (14 years or more) in Business Administration, ICMA. ACCA, CA-Intermediate or SAS qualified from HEC recognized university, Preferably FIDIC, PPRA rules in the Public Sector Management.
1. Experience preferably with a donor-funded project.
2. Familiarity with the public sector is a must for the candidate.
3. Experience in designing tools and strategies for financial modeling and data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
4. The candidate must be hands-on in preparing the financial Risk Management Plan for the project.
Maximum Age Limit is 40 years.
At least 5 years of progressive experience in Accounts/Audit and financial management, preferably in the Public Sector.
How to Prepare Application Package
Typed Applications containing a CV and NOC (in case of the applicant from Government Service), addressed to the “Project Director” shall be sent to P.O Box No. 3304, GPO Islamabad, within 15 days from advertisement. (Contact No. 03355846677 for information/queries).
Applications received after this date shall not be entertained
Note for PO Box 3304 Public Sector Organization Jobs 2019
1. The positions are purely temporary and on a fixed monthly salary.
2. Salary will be based on O.M. No. F.4 (9) R 14/2008, Dated 19” July 2017, issued by Regulation Wing of Finance
Division, Government of Pakistan. No other allowance will be provided in addition to the package given under the
above O.M. of Finance Division
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written test/interview.
4. Department reserves the right to reject, with-hold or not fill the position as advertised. In case of queries contact
Administration Office at this number +923355846677.
5. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Job Application Form for Public Sector Organization
Application Form is not given with this post but if you need it you can download it from Downloads Page.