Government of Punjab Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Apply Online NTS Latest Advertisement.
Advocacy Campain Leading to Call of Action Social and Behavior Charge (2021-2024)
|Communication Specialist||Masters degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Sociology, Social Work||5 years|
|Assistant (BS-16)||BA, B.Com||1 year|
|Driver (BS-04)||Middle Pass||5 years|
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
3. Roll number slips shall be uploaded on the NTS website, and the test schedule shall be conveyed to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
4. Top 8 candidates will be called for interviews against every available seat.
5. Candidates shall bring original documents with a set of attested photocopies at the time of the interview.
How to Apply Online for Population Welfare Department
Candidates can fill online Application Form on the National Testing Service NTS website. The link is below.
Candidates shall submit the following documents through courier to NTS at the address given below.
- Deposit Slip
- Copy of CNIC
- Two passport size photographs
Address to Send Application Form
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
Test fee shall be paid using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted. The test fee can be paid through
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Easy Paisa
- Jazz Cash
- TCS Express Counters