PPSC Invigilator Jobs 2022 Advertisement Punjab Public Service Commission Latest. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 29-May-2022. PPSC requires the services of employees for examination duty from Federal and Provincial Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous organizations.
The selected employees will be part of the PPSC invigilation system and will be called for duty through the duty management system. Examinations will be held on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). The duration of the session may consist of 3 to 3.5 hours.
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Address||LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore|
- Supervisor (BS-17 and above)
- Deputy Supervisor/Departmental Representative (BS-16)
- Invigilator (BS-05 to BS-15)
- Water Carrier (BS-01 to BS-04)
Male and Female
Place of Duty
Employee’s nominated District/Region in Punjab.
Regular Employees of Punjab (Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Organizations) having equivalent scale can apply.
Exam Duty Registration Form
Candidates can download the registration form from Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC website. The link is below.
How to Apply
The candidate can send the Hard Copy of the Registration Form in the name of Secretary PPSC or Respective Regional Offices as given below.
1. PPSC Head Office, Lahore
LDA Plaza, 7-Egerton Road, Lahore
2. Regional Office Rawalpindi
Bungalow No. 13, Najam Shaheed Street. Ata-ul-Haq Road, Westridge-I, Rawalpindi Cantt
3. Regional Office Multan
Bungalow No. 1083/XXV-1/RH, Tounsa Street, Sher Shah Road, Garden Town, Multan
4. PPSC, Regional Office Bahawalpur
House # 7/D, Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Road, Model Town A, Near Railway Station, Bahawalpur
5. Regional Office D.G. Khan
H.No. 11-B, Khayaban-e-Sarwar, Manka Canal Road, D.G KHAN
6. Regional Office Faisalabad
H. No. 531, Block-C, Nawaz Park, Ameen Town, Faislabad
7. Regional Office Sargodha
House No. 34/55, Shah Muhammad Colony, Faisalabad Road, Sargodha
Salary / Remuneration
- Rs 1500 per session for Supervisor
- Rs 1200 per session for Deputy Supervisor
- Rs 800 per session for Invigilator
- Rs 500 per session for Water Carrier
Terms and Conditions
1. Preparation of examination will be counted as a separate session.
2. It is mandatory for invigilation staff to also come on preparation day otherwise remuneration of that day will not be paid.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible.
The Last Date to Apply is 13-June-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.