Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs July 2019 NTS Application Form.
Analytical Assistant (BS-17)
Assistant Public Analyst (BS-17)
Assistant Director (Medical Fitness) (BS-17)
Lab Incharge (BS-17)
Principal Officer (BS-17)
Medical Lab Technologist (BS-16)
Assistant Public Analyst (BS-16)
SO General (BS-16)
SO Technical (BS-16)
Master Trainer (BS-16)
Research Officer (BS-16)
Registration Officer (BS-16)
Sampling & Analyst (BS-16)
Research Assistant (BS-15)
Assistant Microbiologist (BS-15)
Assistant Master Trainer (BS-14)
Medical Lab Technician (BS-12)
Lab Attendant (BS-03)
Vigilance Officer (BS-17)
Assistant Director Legal (BS-17)
Computer Operator (BS-14)
Enforcement Inspector (BS-14)
Assistant Budget Officer (BS-14)
IT Coordinator (BS-14)
Assistant Vigilance Officer (BS-13)
Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
Junior Clerk (BS-11)
General Manager IT (BS-18)
Assistant Director (Application & Database) (BS-17)
Assistant Director (Registration) (BS-17)
Assistant Director (Resource/Licensing) (BS-17)
Food Safety Officer (BS-17)
IT Administrator (BS-16)
Evaluation Officer (BS-16)
Assistant Food Safety Officer (BS-16)
Research Assistant (BS-14)
Junior Technician (BS-09)
Electrician/General Operator (BS-05)
General Terms and Conditions for Punjab Food Authority Vacancies
1. The above positions are offered on a contract basis under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
2. General Age Relaxation in Upper age limit for Male Candidate= 5 years, for Female Candidates=8 years and for Disabled Candidates=10 years.
3. Candidate must have domicile of Punjab.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms
1. All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates shall submit the duly filled Application form, along with test fee in favor of National Testing Services,
copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
4. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS websites).
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
6. Roll No Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
7. For all posts, the two-stage process will be conducted including a written test by NTS, final Interview by Recruitment
8. The date of written test/for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through the NTS website.
9. Candidates having at least 60% marks in NTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment
process. Five toper candidates (having 60% or above marks) in NTS per post will be called for interview.
10. No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
12. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application, post or recruitment process.
13. No of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs July 2019 Application Form
The Application Form can be downloaded from the National Testing Services NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
The Last Date to Apply is 26-July-2019.
For more Jobs visit Jobs.