Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Wapda Jobs October 2019 NTS
Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Wapda Jobs October 2019 NTS. QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provides Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions under the jurisdiction of QESCO for a one-year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance. All the quotas such as Regional/Provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women, Disabled, Minority & 20% Employees Children Quota/Son Quota, etc will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
Junior Engineers/SDO (BPS-17)
Number of Posts
BE/B.Sc Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree with 1st Division (at least 60% marks) from any HEC recognized university and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Weight=As per Body Mass Index (BMI)+5% relaxation on the upper side.
Skill Tests/Physical Tests
i. Running – 800 meters in five minutes.
ii. Push-Ups – 20 in a single attempt in 3 minutes.
iii. Lifting of weight – 30 kg in a single attempt.
iv. Digging – 1 ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2 feet).
v. Climbing Skills (Tower/Ladder) – Climbing up to 10 feet on the tower/ladder wearing safety equipment.
vi. Pulling of wires – In one span of 10 feet.
Open Merit (Balochistan Local) = 308
Employee Children Quota= 82
18-33 years (Only for Balochistan Local/Domicile)
After successful completion of all tests (skill test, physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
Instructions and General Conditions
1. Applications of candidates having Local/domiciles out of Balochistan will not be entertained for the post of Bill Distributor Serial No 3 (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
2. However, for the Post of ALM at Serial, No 4 only Locals of Baluchistan can apply in the light of cabinet secretariat Establishment Division OM 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21-8-2019. (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
3. Minorities, Disabled, Women and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per the Government policy.
4. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the NTS website will only be considered for shortlisting/selection.
5. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
6. The women’s quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
7. The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skill test, and those qualify the skill test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for physical test and finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be included in balloting as per shortlisting criteria as conveyed vide GM (HR) PEPCO letter No GM (HR) DA-100/531-45 dated 16-08-2019.
8. The ALM will be initially recruited/appointed in BPS-05 on a contract basis and will be considered for BPS-07 after 02 years of satisfactory performance.
9. Recruitment (Skill, Physical Test etc) will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
10. After successful completion of all tests (Skill tests, Physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
11. Serving candidates who are Government servant DISCO’s employees and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments clearly mentioning date of appointment and nature of appointment i.e regular, Contract etc. 10 Years age relaxation up to the age of 55 is allowed in this case.
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interview/Balloting.
13. The above positions are lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
14. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill test/Physical Test/Interview.
15. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota/Son Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO/PEPCO i.e; Category-D (A Child of deceased retired QESCO Employee), Category-E (A Child of retired QESCO Employee) and Category-F (A child of QESCO employee in-service whose child has not been recruited before under employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/certificates mentioned in the application form along with CNIC of father/mother.
a. Retired/Died QESCO Employees must provide a copy of the PPO Book.
b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN and SE.
c. If Father/Mother died after retirement than Nadra Death certificate.
d. They must also provide an affidavit (Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widows are not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota.
e. QESCO employee removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employee for this purpose and their children will not be entitled to appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
16. Candidates applying against Disable Quota must attach a disability certificate from the Assessment Board for the disabled persons from the city/district/provincial council for the rehabilitation of the disabled persons.
17. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
18. The age relaxation allowed as per Government policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist, FATA/Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK are allowed 03 years and Disabled persons 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
19. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per the requirement of the company.
20. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
21. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
22. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
23. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
24. QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
25. QESCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
26. NTS shall deal with litigation regarding the submission of application and test results only.
How to Apply
1. Application forms are given below.
2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at plot No 96 street 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
3. The mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs 225 in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms within 15-days of publication of this advertisement.
6. The 50% Test fees of total Rs 450 to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QESCO as per instructions/guidelines of establishment Division.
7. Separate Fees will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. A separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
8. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk. The deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
9. NTS shall upload Roll.No Slip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
10. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips from the NTS website.
Click on Download to get the Application Form.
Download Application Form for Junior Engineers/SDO and Assistant Manager (C/S) / Revenue Officer.