Sindh Police Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk
Sindh Police Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk. Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh from candidates having Domicile of Sindh (Urban/Rural).
Head Constable (Wireless Operator) (BPS-07)
Number of Posts
18 to 28 years on the closing date of advertisement.
Constable (Driver) (BPS-05)
Number of Posts
Matriculation and Valid LTV License
21 to 28 years on the closing date of Advertisement.
Age Limit for Constable Driver fixed from 21 years on account os possessing LTV.
For Male: Chest=33″ x 34.5″, Height=5 feet 5 inches, Running=1600 meters in 7 minutes
For Female: Height=5 feet, Walking=800 meters in 14 minutes
Important Note for Sindh Police Jobs 2019 www.sindhpolice.gov.pk
1. Application processing fee of Rs 230 (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with the application form.
2. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs 140 separately for the written test.
3. No relaxation shall be given at the required age, physical fitness, and academic qualification.
4. The application should not be accompanied by any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
5. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
6. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
7. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
8. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
9. The quota for Women and Minority etc. shall be considered as per government instructions.
10. The candidates who qualify the physical endurance test shall be called to the written test.
11. The shortlisted candidates from the top merit list who qualify the written test shall be called for the advance psychometric test. No separate fee shall be charged for this test by NTS.
12. Only shortlisted candidates from the top merit list shall be called for interview.
13. Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and Advance Psychometric Test shall be conducted by National Testing Service Pakistan.
14. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible.
16. Physical Endurance and Written Tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
17. Advance Psychometric Test shall be held only in Karachi.
18. Candidates who are called for Interview will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
19. It is mandatory for successful candidates to submit an affidavit for performing duty in Karachi for the period of 03 years after completion of basic training. No candidate will be issued offered/appointment letter without an affidavit.
20. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Application Form for Sindh Police Latest Job Advertisement