U.S Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy USPCASE Job Posting
Consultant – Classroom Observer
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy at the National University of Sciences and Technology located in Islamabad, Pakistan and University of Engineering and Technology located in Peshawar, Pakistan.
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) Project Team.
Scope of Search
2,000 PKR per hour; 320 total work hours.
November 16, 2018, to May 31, 2019
USPCASE is seeking to hire an Observer to listen and watch the first 40 minutes of NUST and UET Peshawar faculty lectures and record student and faculty behaviors and interactions.
Working under the USPCASE Advanced Instructional Methods Lead Trainer, specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Attending lectures conducted by NUST and UET Peshawar faculty.
- During lectures:
- Listening to faculty and student interactions.
- Observing student and faculty behaviors.
- Using a spreadsheet to record the number of times that faculty asked questions; answers are provided by students; whole class discussions occurred; student presentations occurred; students were not paying attention to lecture; faculty moves around the room; etc.
- Drafting report of each lecture to document observations.
- One (1) year of classroom teaching experience at a secondary school.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- One (1) year of classroom teaching experience at a university level.
Instructions to Apply
- Provide a one-page cover letter with personal contact information, a summary supporting qualifications for the position and the full names and contact information for three (3) professional references.
- Provide a resume/curriculum vitae including personal contact information; fields of specialization; degrees with dates; academic and industrial positions; research projects; consultant positions; awards; professional recognition; patents and publications.
- Email cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for the Observer Position.”
Last Date to Apply for USPCASE Job 5:00 PM (Pakistan Time) on November 16, 2018.
For Jobs in PASSCO Click Here
For more Jobs visit Jobs
If you want to receive Job Updates by Email then fill the form at the end of this Post.