Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs July 2022 PTS Apply Online Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Newspaper on 8-July-2022. WAPDA requires the services of technical staff on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply Online till 23-July-2022. PTS will conduct a written test and an interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, DAE, Diploma|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WADPA|
|Address||WAPDA House, Mall Road, Shahrah e Quaid e Azam, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab 54000|
- Deputy Director (Automation & Quality Control) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Inventory and Warehouse Management) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Communication) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Geographical Information System Automation) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Programming / System Analyst) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Information Technology / Information Security) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Warehouse Management) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Inventory Management) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Information Technology / Information Security) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Programming / System Analyst) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Communication) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Web Development) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Network Admin) (BPS-17)
- Junior Engineer (Electronics and Instrumentation) (BPS-17)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Systems) (BPS-17)
- Junior Engineer (Telecommunication) (BPS-17)
- Junior Engineer (Remote Sensing & Geographical Information System) (BPS-17)
- IT Officer (BPS-16)
- IT Assistant (BPS-15)
- Assistant (Admin) (BPS-15)
- Store In-Charge (Technical) (BPS-14)
- Communication Technician (BPS-14)
- Assistant (Network) (BPS-14)
- GIS Operator (BPS-14)
- Patwari (BPS-09)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
Anywhere in Pakistan
How to Apply Online
Candidates can fill out the Online Application Form available on the PTS website. The link is below.
Submission of a hard copy of the application form is not required.
Candidates shall pay a test of Rs 170 to PTS through Easy paisa.
Candidates will be informed about the test through text messages regarding roll number slips, test center, timing, and test date. Candidates can download the roll number slips from the PTS website. For any queries, candidates can contact at 051-111-111-787.
Terms and Conditions
1. Original documents are required at the time of the interview.
2. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 23-July-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.