Constitutional Organization Jobs 2022 Apply Online Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 20-December-2022. The constitutional Organization of Pakistan requires the services of candidates on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply Online till 4-January-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Candidates possessing degrees from HEC-recognized institutions are eligible to apply.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, LLB|
|Address||Section Officer, HRM-II, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Assistant Director (Reporting-Urdu) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Interpretation) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Reporting-English) (BS-17)
- Section Officer (BS-17)
- Translation Officer (BS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Diploma in IT (where applicable)
Maximum Age Limit
Number of Posts
How to Apply Online for Constitutional Organization Government Jobs 2022
Candidates can fill out the Online Application Form at the link given below.
Applicants are required to upload copies of the following documents.
- One passport-size photograph
- Attested copies of degrees and certificates
Terms and Conditions
1. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per Government rules.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
4. Original documents will be required at the time of the interview.
5. Applicants can Apply Online by submitting a separate application form for each post.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 4-January-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.