Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO Jobs 2023 Apply Online NTS latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 10-August-2023. FESCO is hiring staff on a contract basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply online till 25-August-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. The final transcript is mandatory to apply for these posts. Applicants applying against the disability quota must attach a disability certificate from Assessment Board for the disabled person from City / District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
|Education||Master’s degree, CA (Inter), CMA (Inter), ACMA, ACCA, Bachelor’s degree|
|Location||Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar|
|Organization||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO Limited|
|Address||Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad|
- Assistant Director (Accounts / Finance)
- Assistant Director (Audit)
- Revenue Officer
- Assistant Director (Legal / Labor)
- Master’s degree
- CA (Inter)
- CMA (Inter)
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
Maximum Age Limit
Upto 33 years as of the closing date
- Toba Tek Singh
Lump Sum Package of Rs 150,000 per month
How to Apply Online for FESCO Jobs 2023 NTS
Candidates can submit the online application form on the National Testing Services NTS website. The link is below.
Test Fee should be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill through the following channels.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Jazz Cash
- TCS Express Counters
The online application form along with the following documents should be sent to the address given below.
- Attested copies of degrees
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Proof of payment of test fee/challan form
FESCO (Project), National Testing Service (NTS), Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates are advised not to change their mobile numbers, and postal and email addresses during the recruitment process.
2. Applicants are advised to check NTS and FESCO websites regularly for updates status on the recruitment process.
3. Roll Number slip will be uploaded on the NTS website and candidates should be informed through SMS as well.
4. The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-9444441 or email [email protected] for any query related to the written test/skill test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll Number slips, test centers, and Results.
5. Since the final transcript is not issued in the case of CA (Inter), CMA (Inter), ACMA, and ACCA therefore, the candidates are advised to mention their qualification as qualified while submitting the application form. However, the submission of the final transcript is necessary after clearing the written test.
6. Candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO.
7. Three years of age relaxation will be given to scheduled castes, Buddhists, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Ex-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and government servants who have completed ten years of service should be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
The last date to apply online is 25-August-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.