|Education||PhD, M.Phil, Master’s degree, MBBS, Bachelor’s degree, Veterinary graduate|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Address||Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad|
- Administrative Officer (BS-17)
- Inspector (BS-16)
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Psychiatrist (BS-17)
- Assistant Scientific Adviser (BS-18)
- Chief Cardiac Perfusionist (BS-19)
- National Savings Officer (BS-17)
- General Staff Officer, Grade-II (Bio-Medical Tech) (Cyclotron Engineer) (BS-18)
- Veterinary Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Professor (Male) (BS-18)
- Civil Medical Practitioner (CMP) (Grade-III) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (BS-18)
- Research Officer / Planning Officer / Survey Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Stores / Purchase (BS-17)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (BS-17)
- Occupational Therapist (BS-17)
- Assistant Manager IT (BS-17)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Veterinary graduate
- Pakistan Meteorological Department, Ministry of Aviation
- Airports Security Force (ASF), Ministry of Aviation
- Medical Department of Pakistan Railways (Railway Board), Ministry of Railways
- Anti Narcotics Force, Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- AFIC / NIHD, Ministry of Defence
- Central Directorate of National Savings, Ministry of Finance
- Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging, Ministry of Defence
- Remount Veterinary and Farms Directorate, GHQ, Ministry of Defence
- Federal Government Educational Institutions (FGEI) Directorate (Cantts / Garrisons), Colleges, Ministry of Defence
- Ordnance Corps, OS Directorate, GHQ, Ministry of Defence
- Survey of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence
- Economists Group, Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives
- Stores and Purchase Department of Pakistan Railways, Ministry of Railways
- Civil Engineering Department of Pakistan, Railways (Railway Board), Ministry of Railways
- Directorate General of Special Education, Ministry of Human Rights
- Federal Government Organization (FGO)
How to Apply Online for FPSC Jobs 2023
Candidates can apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Applicants can download the challan form by clicking Download.
Challan Form Fee
- Rs 300 for BS-16 and BS-17
- Rs 750 for BS-18
- Rs 1200 for BS-19
- Rs 1500 for BS-20
The fee can be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan.
The original treasury should be kept by the candidate and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of the FPSC exam.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
The following documents (two attested sets) should be sent to FPSC if the candidate is shortlisted for the interview.
- PhD degree (where applicable)
- M.Phil (where applicable)
- Master’s degree (where applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Permission certificate (in case of Government servant)
- Original treasury (in non-test cases)
Documents Required at the time of Exam
The following documents are required at the time of the test.
- Original CNIC
- Treasury receipt
- Admission certificate (downloadable from FPSC website)
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.