Govt of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 NTS Latest Advertisement. This notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 6-April-2022. Applications are invited on a contract basis against the project Strengthening of Provincial TB Control Program.
Table of Contents
Govt of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 NTS
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Education||Master’s degree, Intermediate|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Address||Plot No 96, Street No 4, H-8/1, Islamabad|
- Lab Technologist (Pathology)
- Mobile Van Lab Technician / Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Mobile Van X-Ray Technician / Junior Technician Radiography and Imaging
- Master’s degree
How to Apply for Provincial TB Control Program Punjab Jobs 2022
- Candidates can Apply Online on the National Testing Services NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates can pay the test fee through Banks, ATMs, Internet Banking, Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, and TCS Express counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slips.
- Candidates can send the Application Form, Deposit slip, Copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs to Plot No 96, Street No 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 22-April-2022.
Terms and Conditions
- 15% quota will be reserved for women, 5% for women, and 3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons.
- Candidates having a domicile in Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates should bring the original documents and one set of attested photocopies of documents at the time of the interview.
- The interview will be conducted at the office of the Project Director, Provincial TB Control Program, Directorate General Health Services Punjab, 24 Cooper Road, Lahore.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.