Higher Education Commission HEC MS & PhD Scholarships 2022 Programme for Pakistani Students Apply Online Latest Advertisement. This Scholarship notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 21-October-2022. The Government of Pakistan has announced 40 Ph.D. and 35 MS scholarships for Pakistani and Azad Kashmir Nationals to study in the world’s 25 top-ranked universities (QS or Times Higher Education (THE) ranking only).
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply Online till 21-March-2023. Applicants are required to fulfill the requirement of the host university to secure admission which may include GRE, TOEFL, etc. The online Application Form is available at the HEC e-portal.
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Address||Sector H-9, Islamabad|
- Pakistan / Azad Kashmir National
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career
- Confirmed / Unconditional Admission/Enrolment in any of the world’s 25 top-ranked universities (QS/THE) in selected subjects
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship
- For MS Scholarships: BS / BE / Master’s or equivalent to 16 years of Education
- For Ph.D. Scholarships: MS / M.Phil / ME or equivalent to 18 years of Education
- Minimum 3.0 out of 4.0
- 4.0 and 3.75 out of 5.0
- First Division (Annual system) in the last degree
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members
- 35 years for others
Prime Minister’s Youth Programme
How to Apply Online for HEC Scholarships 2022 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Candidates can submit an Online Application Form on Higher Education Commission HEC website. The link is below.
Rs 700 Application Processing fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan through any bank.
Please do not send a printed copy of the online application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be advised to provide a signed printed copy of the online application form along with the requisite documents.
- Telephone: 051-111-119-432
- URL: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
Terms and Conditions
1. Scholarship will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
2. Awardee will have to execute a bond with HEC to serve for a period of three years (for MS scholarships) and five years (for Ph.D. scholarships) immediately after completing his/her studies.
3. For further details please visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/idps75.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 21-March-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.