Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023 www.ihc.gov.pk Advertisement Latest. This Job notification has been published in the Newspaper on August 31, 2023. IHC requires the services of a Personal Assistant and lift Operator on a regular basis while the position of Law Clerk is on a contract basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications can apply until September 16, 2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview according to the policy of the department. Females are encouraged to apply.
|Education||BA, BSc, B.Com, LLB, J.D, Bar-at-Law, Matric, Diploma|
|Organization||Islamabad High Court IHC|
|Address||Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad|
- Personal Assistant (BPS-18) (Regular)
- Law Clerk (Lump Sum basis)
- Lift Operator (BPS-06)
Number of Posts
- Open Merit
- Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
- 21-30 years
- Maximum age of 30 years for Law Clerk
Instructions for the Posts at Serial 1 and 3
1. Application Forms on plain along with the following documents should be sent to the address given below.
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Two attested photographs
- Experience certificates
Deputy Registrar (Admin) Islamabad High Court
Consitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad
2. 10% of seats are reserved for women while 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons.
Instructions for the Post of Law Clerk
1. Appointment will be on a contract basis for one year.
2. The Law Clerks will be required to conduct legal and academic research.
3. The candidate should be a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
4. The Prescribed Application Form along with the following documents should be sent to the address as given in the advertisement.
- Detailed CV (Maximum 3 page limit)
- Photocopy of Law degree
- Two reference letters from academic supervisors/law firms duly signed
- One of the letters should be from the academic institution
- The second letter should be from the law firm where the candidate is employed
- If unemployed, then the second letter can be from an academic institution
- The letter should be addressed to the Registrar, Islamabad High Court
The applications in all respects, in typed form, must be submitted by hand or sent through a registered post/courier service or email at [email protected] and addressed to Deputy Registrar (Admin), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
The Application Form and detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admin), Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad, or may be downloaded from the Islamabad High Court’s official website. The link is below.
The name of the post should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can Follow Us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.