Join General Headquarters GHQ Jobs 2023 as Civilian Employee Apply Online latest advertisement. This Job notification was published in the Express newspaper on October 1, 2023. Pakistan Army (GHQ) requires the services of Civilian staff on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply online until October 16, 2023. Written tests/interviews will be conducted at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, and Quetta. A candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan and holders of CNIC. Candidates belonging to Minorities / scheduled castes / disabled and women quota will be considered as per reserved quota.
General Headquarters GHQ Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization||General Headquarters GHQ|
|Address||GHQ, Rawalpindi, Punjab|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-13)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12)
- Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- LDC (BPS-11)
- Draughtsman (BPS-11)
- Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Estimator (BPS-11)
- Cook (BPS-10)
- Translator (BPS-10)
- Technician (Hydraulic / X-Ray Machine) (BPS-9)
- Technician (BPS-9)
- Security Supervisor (BPS-9)
- Calligraphist (BPS-7)
- Bachelor’s degree,
Number of Posts
How to Apply Online for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
Candidates can apply online at https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk. Update/edit your application with utmost care. Only one edit is allowed, the information provided shall be treated as final. Candidates are required to provide a postal address and valid/active mobile phone number.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
2. The schedule of the test/interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates through SMS/website only.
3. Candidates belonging to minorities/scheduled caste / disabled and women quota will be considered as per reserved quota.
4. Age relaxation will be allowed to disable candidates and candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA, AJK, and GB as per existing rules prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
5. Do not send a hard copy of the application form or any documents.
6. All communication will be made through a valid contact number. Call letters for tests/interviews will be placed on the official website.
7. The last date to apply online is October 16, 2023.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.