Join Pak Army Jobs 2022 as Civilian IV and EE Chaklala Rawalpindi Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 31-July-2022. Pakistan Army IV and EE require the services of Technical staff on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can Apply till 14-August-2022. Test and Interviews will be conducted at Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Karachi Centers. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
|Education||Matric, Middle Pass, Primary Pass|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Address||IV & EE Fort Area, Chaklala, Rawalpindi|
- HS-I Fitter (BPS-07)
- HS-II Welder (BPS-06)
- Tracer (BPS-05)
- Skilled (BPS-05)
- SS-I (BPS-04)
- SS-II (BPS-03)
- Cabinet Maker
- Middle Pass
- Primary Pass
Number of Posts
18-30 years + Relaxation
- 3 years for Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and Scheduled Castes
- 15 years for Retired Army Personnel
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
Candidates can send the following attested documents to the address given below.
- Application Form
- Educational documents
- Passport size photograph
- Rs 300 postal order
GS-II IV & EE Fort Area, Chaklala, Rawalpindi
Postal Order should be addressed to Chief Inspector IV and EE Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
Candidates can download the Application Form from the link below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates for serial 3 to 6 will be appointed from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Hazara Division, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
3. Orginal documents along with one set of attested photocopies of documents should be presented at the time of the interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
The Last Date to Apply is 14-August-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.