Join Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2023 for Commissioned Officer latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 3-March-2023. Pakistan Air Force requires the services of individuals for the Permanent Commission PC and Short Service Commission (SSC / SPSSC).
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply online till 11-March-2023. PAF Online registration will start on 4-March-2023. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for PAF Jobs 2023. Candidates must be in possession of a NADRA smart card.
Job Details for www.joinpaf.gov.pk Jobs 2023
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate|
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force PAF|
|Address||E-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
- Permanent Commission (PC)
- Short Service Commission (SSC / SPSSC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD(P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defense Course
- 30 Admin and Special Duties Course
- 13 Logistics Course
- Education Branch (131 CSC SPSSC)
- Admin and Special Duties Course (131 CSC SSC)
- Logistics Branch (131 CSC SSC)
- Information Technology (131 CSC SSC)
- Accounts Branch (131 CSC SSC)
- Legal Branch (131 CSC SSC)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
Anywhere in Pakistan
Selection Procedure for Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2023
- Online registration at Pakistan Air Force official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in the following subjects through e-Testing:
|General Duty Pilot, Air Defence, A&SD, and Logistics||English and Physics|
|Aeronautical Engineering||English, Physics, and Maths|
|129 CSC||Relevant Subjects, Academic Test of Physics would be held for Air Defence (SSC) Graduate Course|
- Initial Medical Examination and Interview at I & S Centre.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be called for ISSB.
- Test / Interview by ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) of GD(P) candidates only.
- Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board for CSC Candidates only.
- Final Selection by Air Head Quarter
FSc Part 2 results awaited candidates are eligible to apply provided they have obtained 65% marks in FSc / A-Level Part 1 and bring a certificate from the Principal that they are likely to pass FSc / A Level in the prescribed grades (FSc courses only). Candidates with O / A Level backgrounds are required to produce equivalent Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical certificates.
How to Apply Online for PAF New Jobs 2023
For Online Registration, candidates can visit the Pakistan Air Force PAF Official website. The Link is below.
Online Registration Dates
4-March-2023 to 11-March-2023
The last Date to apply online is 11-March-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.