Government of Pakistan, Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2022 www.kpt.gov.pk Application Form Latest Advertisement.
|Pilot (BPS-19)||Master Mariner duly endorsed with under STCW convention||45 years||Sindh (R)=1|
|Tug Commander (BPS-19)||Master Mariner duly endorsed with under STCW convention||45 years||Merit=1|
|Certified Engineer (BPS-18)||Valid first-class certificate of competency (Motor / Diesel)||40 years||Merit=1, Punjab=1, KPK=1|
|Tug Commander (BPS-18)||Valid Class-II Deck certificate of competency of chief mate||40 years||Merit=1, Sindh(U)=1, KPK=1|
|Assistant Dock Master (BPS-17)||Second mate certificate of competency||35 years||Merit=1|
|Marine Engineer (BPS-17)||MOT Class-II with a valid certificate of competency||35 years||Merit=1|
3 years (extendable)
KPT Job Application Form
To download Application Form visit Karachi Port Trust KPT website. The link is given below.
How to Apply for KPT Jobs 2022
Send Application Form along with the following documents at the address given below.
- Attested Copies of testimonials
- Experience certificates
- Birth certificate
- One recent passport size photograph
- One copy of CNIC
- Rs 100 pay order in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, Karachi Port Trust
Address to Send Application Form
Manager (Human Resource), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi – 74000
Terms and Conditions
1. 10% quota for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons will be observed as per Government rules.
2. Candidates for disabled quota shall have to submit a registarton certificate granted by Federal / Provincial Government.
3. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
4. Please write the name of the post on top right corner of envelope.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
The Last Date to Apply is 9-January-2022.