Federal Government of Pakistan Military Lands and Cantonments Department Jobs 2023 Ministry of Defence MOD Rawalpindi latest advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Newspaper on 5-March-2023. Military Lands and Cantonment department requires the services of staff on a regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply online till 20-March-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Original documents are required at the time of the interview. Females are encouraged to apply.
Job Details for ML&C Careers 2023
|Organization||Military Lands and Cantonments Department ML&C|
|Address||Pak Secretariat-II, Opposite Health Ways, Murree Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi Cantt|
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
Number of Posts
18 to 25 years + Relaxation
1. Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK=3 years
2. Disabled Person=10 years
3. Widow, son or daughter of deceased civil servant=5 years
4. Retired Army Personnel (Maximum Age=45 years on date of retirement)=15 years
5. Candidates already in Service or those having two years contract (Maximum Age=55 years)=10 years
6. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Communities, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan=3 years
Anywhere in Pakistan
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2023 ML&C
Candidates can download the Application Form and deposit slip from Military Lands and Cantonments Department website. The link is below.
Application Processing Fee
Procedure for Fee Payment
The test fee can be deposited online in account no 4157485635, National Bank Cantt Board Building Branch, Mall Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
3. Original documents will be required at the time of the interview.
The last date to apply is 20-March-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.