Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination MOCC Jobs 2023 Pak EPA latest. This Job advertisement has been published in the Dawn newspaper on November 8, 2023. Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency welcomes proposals from Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions in the PSDP Project – Pakistan Bio-safety clearing house for GMOs regulation, on a purely contract basis for one year, renewable after the project is completed.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply online until November 23, 2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of the interview. Five years of age relaxation will be given as per the Government rules. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.
Table of Contents
Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency (Pak-EPA) Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||PhD, M.Phil, Master’s degree, LLB, Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change MOCC|
|Address||Plot # 42, Street # 6, H-8/2, Islamabad|
- National Project Manager (PPS-9 equivalent to BS-19)
- Deputy Director BCH (Admin and Finance) (PPS-8 equivalent to BS-18)
- Deputy Director BCH (Technical) (PPS-8 equivalent to BS-18)
- Assistant Director BCH (Admin and Finance) (PPS-7 equivalent to BS-17)
- Assistant Director BCH (Technical) (PPS-7 equivalent to BS-17)
- Law Officer (PPS-7 equivalent to BS-17)
- Research Officer (PPS-6 equivalent to BS-16)
- Field Coordinator (PPS-6 equivalent to BS-16)
- IT Officer (PPS-6 equivalent to BS-16)
- Inspector / Field Officer (PPS-5)
- Accountant (PPS-5)
- Stenotypist (PPS-5)
- Field Assistant (PPS-4)
- Data Entry Operators (PPS-3)
- Electrician (PPS-2)
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-1)
- Driver (PPS-2)
- Office Boy (PPS-2)
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar (PPS-1)
- Gardener (Mali) (PPS-1)
- PhD/M.Phil in Agriculture Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetic Engineering, Biological Sciences
- Master’s in Public/Business Administration, Project Management, Agriculture, Economics, M.Com
- M.Phil/MSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetic Engineering, Biological Sciences, Agriculture
- MSc in Public/Business Administration, Project Management, Economics, M.Com
- MSc/M.Phil in Agriculture Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetic Engineering, Biological Sciences
- MSc/BS in Biological Sciences, Agriculture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environmental Biology
- MSc/BS in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agriculture, Microbiology, Biological Sciences
- Master’s in IT/Computer Sciences
- BS in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Agriculture
- Commerce degree, B.Com, Finance and Banking
- Graduate (BA/BSc)
- BS in Biological Sciences, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology
- FSc, ICS
- Middle Pass
Number of Posts
How to Apply Online for MOCC Government Jobs 2023
- Candidates can submit the online application form on the National Job Portal (NJP) at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Advertisements can be downloaded from websites https://environment.gov.pk/latestnews and https://www.mocc.gov.pk.
- TORs / Job Descriptions are also available on the same website.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
- The last date to apply online is November 23, 2023.
Deputy Director (Admin & Finance)
Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
Pak-EPA, Plot # 42, Street # 6, H-8/2, Islamabad
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.