National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023 nab.gov.pk Latest advertisement. This Job notification has been published in the Newspaper on October 7, 2023. NAB requires the services of Experts and Junior Experts on a contract basis for one year extendable on the basis of performance.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply until October 23, 2023. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, a separate application form should be submitted for each post. Hiring will be governed by the terms of services of the hiring contract. The final selection will be subject to security clearance. Candidates possessing dual nationality are not eligible to apply.
NAB Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Master’s degree in CS, IT, Telecom, LLB, Retired Armed Forces or Civil Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies or Retired SI/Inspector or Retired Head Constable|
|Organization||National Accountability Bureau NAB|
|Address||Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad|
- Expert (Intelligence)
- Expert (IT)
- Junior Expert-I (Intelligence)
- Junior Expert-I (Administration)
- Junior Expert-I (Draftsman)
- Junior Expert-2 (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert-I (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert-2 (Intelligence)
- Retired officer of Armed Forces or Civil Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies of the rank of brigadier or equivalent to BS-20.
- Master’s degree in CS / IT / Telecom or Retired C&IT officer of BS-20 with 10 years experience.
- Retired officer of the Armed Forces or Civil Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies of the rank of Colonel / Lt. Colonel or equivalent to BS-19.
- Retired officer from Armed Forces and/or Federal / Provincial Government equivalent to BS-19 having Masters degree.
- LLB with 10 years of experience or an advocate having 7 years of experience.
- Retired officer of Armed Forces or Civil Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies of the rank of Major or equivalent to BS-18.
- Retired JCO from Armed Forces or retired SI/Inspector from IB/Police.
- Retired NCO from Armed Forces or retired Head Constable from IB/Police.
Maximum Age Limit
- 62 years
- 55 years
- 52 years
- 50 years
- 45 years
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the National Accountability Bureau NAB website https://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp.
- The Application Form can also be downloaded from our website from the Filectory website.
- The last date to apply is October 23, 2023.
How to Apply for NAB Jobs for Army Officers
Candidates must send the application form to the address given below. Please write the name of the post applied for in bold letters on the top right corner of the envelope.
Dy. Director (Rect & TCS)
Terms and Conditions
1. Experience / Educational qualification shall be counted/examined as of the closing date from receipt of the application.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
3. Candidates having foreign experience and additional qualifications will be given preference.
4. Preference will be given to candidates applying for a regional seat having a domicile in a jurisdictional province.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.