Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023 Apply Online Notice No 26 latest advertisement. This Job notification has been published in the Dawn newspaper on September 22, 2023. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires the services of candidates on a contract basis for three years.
Candidates with the required qualifications can apply online for CAA jobs until October 7, 2023. The detailed terms and conditions are available at www.caapakistan.com.pk. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) is a state-owned independent organization that oversees and regulates civil aviation in Pakistan. As a member of the International Civil Aviation Organisation, PCAA administers practically all 44 civilian airports in the country, providing air navigation and airport services.
CAA Careers 2023 Details
|Education||LLM, Bachelor’s degree, FCCA, FCMA, ACA|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA|
|Address||Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
- Additional Director (Consumer Protection) (EG-07)
- Additional Director (Air Transport Operations) (EG-07)
- Additional Director (Air Transport Economics Oversight) (EG-07)
- Joint Director (Air Transport Operations) (EG-05)
- Assistant Director (AT & ER) (EG-01)
- LLM degree in Aviation, International, and Corporate Law with at least ten years of experience.
- Graduation degree complemented by at least 20 years of Air Traffic/Air Defense Controlling.
- 16 years of education in Econometrics, Economics, or FCCA, FCMA, or ACA, along with 15 years of Air Traffic/Air Defense Control experience.
- Graduation degree with at least 15 years of Air Traffic/Air Defense Controlling.
- Minimum 16 years of education with a degree in LLM, preferably with a certificate or diploma in Air Law or Business Administration (Marketing/Finance).
Number of Posts
- 50 years
- 45 years
- 28 years
CAA Notice No 26/2023
How to Apply Online for CAA Jobs
- Candidates can apply online for new jobs in CAA by visiting the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority website. The link is www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Interested candidates are required to fill and submit the job application form within fifteen days from the day of advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of degrees of the required qualification and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case, a candidate does not upload the above documents, his/her application will be rejected.
- The last date of submission of online application form is October 7, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
- CAA will offer an attractive salary package and additional fringe benefits.
Additional Director HR (TM)
Headquarters Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.