Pakistan Coast Guards PCG Jobs 2023 Government of Pakistan latest. This Job advertisement is published in the newspaper on October 19, 2023. Pakistan Coast Guard requires the services of staff on a regular basis. Applicants already in Government services should bring a departmental permission certificate from their respective organization. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews. Applicants must abide by the disciplinary rules. Applicants must not bring mobile phones with them at the selection centers.
Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply till November 6, 2023. Applicants must bring writing materials and PT shoes to the recruitment and selection centers. Candidates must arrive at 07:30 AM for registration. The selected individuals will receive free accommodation and uniforms. Insurance will be provided to the selected candidates. Free medical care will be provided to the wives and children of selected candidates. Education for children in Coast Guard Public School of Karachi. An attractive salary package and fringe documents will be offered to the candidates.
Pakistan Coast Guards PCG Karachi Jobs 2023 Details
|Last Date (Valid Through)||6-November-2023|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Coast Guards PCG|
|Education Requirement||DAE (Electrical, Mechanical), B.Tech, BSc Electrical|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Pakistan Coast Guards PCG, Karachi|
- Civil Overseer (E&M) (BPS-11)
- Civil Draftsman (BPS-11)
- Religious Teacher (BPS-11)
- Sepoy (General Duty) (BPS-06)
- N Seas (E) Carpenter
- N Seas (E) Bahisti
- N Seas (E) Veterinary Compounder
- N Seas (E) Sanitary Worker
- N Seas Khlasi
- DAE (Electrical, Mechanical)
- BSc Electrical Engineering
Number of Posts
- Open Merit
- Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK)
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest Size: 34 inches with 2 inches expansion
- Initial Registration
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Final selection
- Call Letter
Hafiz Quran, a skilled swimmer, and an experienced driver will be given preference.
How to Apply
- Initial registration at Pakistan Coast Guards Center Karachi from November 4, 2023, to November 6, 2023.
- Candidates must arrive at 7:30 AM for registration and written test.
Candidates must bring the two attested photocopies of documents and six passport-size photographs at the time of registration.
- Educational documents and other certificates
- Computerized CNIC
- Six passport-size photographs
- Extra qualification (Technical course, Diploma, Experience certificates, Driving license)
Terms and Conditions
- Stationary and medical expenses will be borne by the candidate.
- Dismissed from service based on discipline by the Pakistan Coast Guard or any government department.
- Convicted by a court of law.
- Declared unfit on medical grounds by the Pakistan Coast Guard or any government department.
- Dismissed from service based on fake educational credentials by the Pakistan Coast Guard or any government department.
- Applicants who have previously served in any armed forces or civil armed forces and are absent without leave or have been dishonorably discharged.
- Discrepancies or alterations in the name or date of birth in the National Identity Card and educational certificates.
Pakistan Coast Guards PCG Jobs 2023 Government of Pakistan
To apply for these jobs, you need to complete the initial registration at the Pakistan Coast Guards Center in Karachi from November 4, 2023, to November 6, 2023. Make sure to arrive at 7:30 AM for registration and the written test. Bring two attested photocopies of your documents, six passport-size photographs, and other required documents with you.
Candidates are required to meet the following physical standards:
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Chest Size: 34 inches with 2 inches expansion
Yes, preferences are given to individuals with specific qualifications and skills. Hafiz Quran, skilled swimmers, and experienced drivers will be given preference during the selection process for these jobs.
Yes, applicants from different provinces, including Punjab and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK), can apply. There are quota systems in place to accommodate candidates from various regions.
The last date to apply for these jobs is November 6, 2023. It is important to complete the initial registration within the specified time frame.