Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2021 Specialist / Medical Officers Latest Advertisement.
|Posts||Qualification Required||Number of Posts||Age Limit|
|Anaesthetist Specialist (BPS-19)||FCPS||1||Civil=50 years|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) (BPS-17)||MBBS||6||35 years|
1. Discharged from an Government service on disciplinary grounds.
2. Convited by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Terms and Conditions
1. GDMO may be appointed anywhere in Sindh Province.
2. Specialist will be appointed in Sindh Rangers Hospital.
3. Pension and gratuity is not admissible.
1. Call up notices will be issued after scruitiny of documents to successful applicants for written test / interview.
2. Selection candidate will appear before Medical Board for medical fitness in Civil Surgeon Office Karachi.
How to Apply for Pakistan Rangers Sindh Medical Officers Jobs 2021
Send Application Form along with CV to Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).