Government of Punjab, Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Murree Punjab Emergency Service Department PTS Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Express Newspaper on 28-July-2022. Candidates who are physically fit with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and chest size of 33 inches will be given preference.
Candidates with the requisite qualification can Apply till 15-August-2022. 5% quota will be reserved for minorities, and a 15% quota will be reserved for female candidates. Candidates can Apply Online on the PTS website, www.pts.org.pk, or at the PESD website, www.rescue.gov.pk.
|Education||B.Com, D.Com, DAE, Nursing or Paramedical Diploma, Matric|
|Address||Murree Bypass, Murree, Rawalpindi, Punjab|
- Computer Telephone Operator Wireless (CTWO) (BPS-11)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11)
- Fire / DERT Rescuers (FDR) (BPS-11)
- Rescue Driver (LTV) (BPS-04)
- Sanitary Worker (SW) (BPS-01)
- Security Guard (SG) (BPS-01)
- Nursing or Paramedical Diploma
Ex-Army Personnel with a minimum height of 5 feet 8 inches can also apply for these posts. The age limit for them will be 30 to 50 years.
Number of Posts
How to Apply Online for Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs 2022
Candidates can Apply Online on the Pakistan Testing Services PTS website. The link is below.
Candidates should send the Application Form with relevant documents to the address below.
Address to Send Application Form
Paksitan Testing Service
Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
- Written and Psychological Aptitude tests
- Physical and Skills Test
- Final Selection
The following documents are required at the time of the interview.
- Original documents
- Experience certificates
- Three sets of attested copies of documents
- Size passport size photographs
- Medical Report
- Laboratory tests for B&C, HIV, and RPR
Terms and Conditions
1. Original CNIC and Roll Number slip are mandatory for the entry test.
2. Candidates who qualify for both written and psychological tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests.
3. The interview will be conducted at Emergency Services Headquarters and Academy in Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
4. Any person with weak eyesight, obesity with BMI 30 or above, and Hepatitis B, HIV, and RPR positive are not eligible.
5. Candidates can apply for one post only.
6. Preference will be given to Local residents.
The Last Date to Apply is 15-August-2022.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.