Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Retired Army Person Jobs 2023 Security Staff Required, latest advertisement. This Job notification has been published in the Dawn newspaper on September 24, 2023. WAPDA requires the services of security staff who have retired from the Armed Forces.
Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply until October 5, 2023. Dismissed individuals from the Armed Forces are ineligible to apply. Retired Armed Forces personnel must have served for a minimum of 8 years, possess good moral character, and have a medical category of A.
WAPDA Jobs 2023 Retired Armed Forces Persons
|Education||Retired Subedar, Naib Subedar, Naik, Havaldar, Siphai, Lance Naik|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Address||G-67, WAPDA house, Lahore|
- Security Inspector (BPS-15)
- Security Sergeant (BPS-08)
- Security Sergeant Armour (BPS-08)
- Security Sergeant Driver (BPS-08)
- Security Guard (BPS-06)
- Security Guard Food Handler (BPS-06)
- Retired Subedar
- Naib Subedar
- Lance Naik
How to Apply
Candidates must send the following attested documents to the address given below.
- Application Form (Download)
- Army discharge book
- Educational documents
Major (Retired) Saeed Ali Ziadi
Director Security WAPDA
G-67, WAPDA House, Lahore
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates can be appointed for any WAPDA project.
2. Individuals selected for these positions, who complete three years of service, may be considered for permanent employment.
3. These vacancies will be on a lump-sum basis. Pay increments will be based on government increases.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.