Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO WAPDA Jobs 2022 UET Peshawar Apply Online Latest Advertisement.
- Account Assistant
- Assistant / Head Clerk
- Audit Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Junior Store Keeper
- Lab Assistant
- Senior Clerk
- Store Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Meter Reader
- Bachelors degree
Number of Posts
- 18 to 30 years
- 25 to 35 years for Driver
Terms and Conditions
1. Original documents are required at the time of the interview.
2. Only PESCO Employees Children are eligible to apply against specified posts under 20% ECQ.
3. Candidates applying against the 20% Employee’s children quota must bring the following documents at the time of interview.
- Relevant documents mentioned in the Application Form with Employee’s children proforma duly signed by the concerned XEN/SE along with CNIC of father/mother.
- An Affidavit showing that none of their brother/sister or Widow Mother is employed in PESCO against Employees Children quota and he is the real son/daughter of retired/deceased/serving employee. The proforma that is not signed by XEN/SE will not be accepted.
How to Apply Online for PESCO WAPDA Jobs 2022
1. Before filling the Application Form please deposit a fee of Rs 553 in favor of the University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Limited UBL in UET Admission Account Number 1486-205505522.
2. After successful deposit of fee, get computerized printed receipt from bank counter, which contains 10 digits SEQ Number. This SEQ Number will be used as an authentication key on the online Application Form available at UET online job portal.
3. Candidates can Apply Online on the University of Engineering and Technology UET Job Portal website. The link is below.
The following documents are required to Apply Online.
- Educational Documents
- Recent Photo (passport size)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Experience certificates (if required)
- N.O.C from employer (if required)
- PESCO Employees Service Certificate (if applying through Employees Children Quota)
- Age Relaxation letter (if required)
1. Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print their Roll Number slip from www.uettest.pk.
2. Test date, timings, and venue will be mentioned on Roll Number Slip.
3. No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written / screening tests through postal / courier means.