Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO Jobs 2022 uettest.pk Apply Online Latest Advertisement. The following vacancies are available in PESCO WAPDA.
|SDO (Operation) / Junior Engineers||BSc Electrical Engineering (Power)|
|Assistant Manager (Admin / HR)||MBA/MPA/MA (HRM)/M.Com/MSc (Computer Science) or MSc or Masters degree in Economics, English, Statistics, and Mathematics or BA/BSc with five years of experience|
|Assistant Manager (Material Management)||MSc Physics, MA (Statistics), MA (Mathematics), MA (Economics), M.Com, MBA, MSc (Computer Science), BSc (Engineering)|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||CA (Inter)/CMA (Inter)/ACCA (Member)/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/B.Com (Honors)/BBA Finance (Honors)|
|Revenue Officer||MSc Physics, MA (Statistics), MA (Mathematics), M.Com, MBA, MSc (Computer Science), BSc Engineering, B.Tech (Honors)|
|Assistant Manager (PR)||MA in Journalism|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||BSc Civil Engineering|
|Divisional Account Officer||B.Com|
Number of Posts
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates applying for Junior Engineer Electrical Post must be registered with PEC.
2. Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in KPK under the jurisdiction of PESCO.
3. Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
4. Candidate may contact UET Peshawar for any query regarding the written test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates.
5. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
6. Only candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
7. This advertisement is also available on the PESCO website www.pesco.gov.pk.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
How to Apply Online for PESCO WAPDA Jobs 2022
1. Before filling the Application Form please deposit a fee of Rs 680 in favor of the University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Limited UBL in UET Admission Account Number 1486-205505522.
2. After successful deposit of fee, get computerized printed receipt from bank counter, which contains 10 digits SEQ Number. This SEQ Number will be used as an authentication key on the online Application Form available at UET online job portal.
3. Candidates can Apply Online on the University of Engineering and Technology UET Job Portal website. The link is below.
The following documents are required to Apply Online.
- Educational Documents
- Recent Photo (passport size)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Experience certificates (if required)
- N.O.C from employer (if required)
- PESCO Employees Service Certificate (if applying through Employees Children Quota)
- Age Relaxation letter (if required)
1. Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print their Roll Number slip from www.uettest.pk.
2. Test date, timings, and venue will be mentioned on Roll Number Slip.
3. No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written / screening tests through postal / courier means.