Punjab University of Technology Rasul Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2023 Latest. This Job advertisement has been published in the Dawn newspaper on November 10, 2023. Punjab University of Technology requires the services of Teaching and Non-teaching staff on a Regular / Contract / TTS basis. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply until December 1, 2023. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government policy. The applicants who have foreign qualifications must submit an equivalence certificate issued by HEC or IBCC with the application form. Applicants only domiciled in Punjab are eligible to apply except for the posts on the Tenure Track System (TTS).
Punjab University of Technology Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||PhD, M.Phil, Master’s degree, ACMA, ACCA, Bachelor’s degree, DAE, Matric|
|Location||Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab|
|Organization||Punjab University of Technology|
|Address||13-km Sarai-e-Alamgir Road, Rasul, Mandi Bahauddin|
- Professor (BPS-21) (Regular / TTS)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20) (Regular / TTS)
- Associate Professor (BPS-19) (Regular / TTS)
- Lecturer (BPS-18) (Regular / Contract)
- Instructors (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Assistant Controller of Examination (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Network Administrator (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-17) (Regular / Contract)
- Hardware Technician (BPS-15) (Regular / Contract)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15) (Regular / Contract)
- Driver (BPS-04) (Regular / Contract)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Technology Management
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- PhD in Engineering, Technology, Computing Sciences
- MS or M.Phil in Engineering, Technology, Computing Sciences, Management Sciences, Finance
- MS or M.Phil in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies
- Master’s degree or BS in Engineering, Computing Sciences, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies
- Master’s degree or BS in any discipline
- Master’s degree or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Telecommunication System
- MBA, M.Com, MCS, ACMA, ACCA or Master’s degree, BS
- BSc in Civil, Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree with a postgraduate diploma in Computer Science or Computer Hardware
- Bachelor’s degree with three months computer training course or diploma in MS Office
- Secondary School Certificate (Matric)
- DAE Electrical, Mechanical
The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Punjab University of Technology Rasul website https://www.putrasul.edu.pk.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit three sets of attested photocopies of the Application Form along with the following documents to the address given below.
- Degree certificates
- Detailed Marked Sheets
- Experience certificates
- Supporting documents
- Three photographs
- Original Bank Challan / Deposit slip
Original bank challan / Deposit slip paid in the Punjab University of Technology Rasul Account No 0469003174230619 (National Bank of Pakistan GSE, Rasul Branch Mandi Bahauddin) amounting to Rs 2000 (for the posts BPS-17 and above), Rs 1000 for posts BPS-10 to 16) and there is no fee for the posts BPS-1 to 9. No Bank draft, Pay Order, Cheque, or Postal Order shall be accepted.
Please write the name of the post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope. The last date to apply is December 1, 2023.
Punjab University of Technology Rasul
13-km Sarai-e-Alamgir Road, Rasul, Mandi Bahuddin
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.
2. Candidates already in Government service should submit NOC at the time of interview.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.