Section Officers Jobs FPSC | Section Officers Promotional Examination SOPE 2024 latest. This Job advertisement has been published on the FPSC website on November 11, 2023. Following the guidelines and syllabus for SOPE-2015, which were announced vide SRO 418 (I) / 2015 dated May 18, 2015, and are periodically updated on the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk, the Federal Public Service Commission will provisionally hold a written Promotional Examination-2024 starting on May 21, 2024, to select Section Officers (BS-17) against 39 Office Management Group (OMG) vacancies.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply until online November 27, 2023. Applicants need to fill out the online form completely. The same information must be entered in the paper copy of the online application as it is online. No further changes to the online form’s entries will be permitted. Enter your birthdate and CNIC number accurately in the online form. An incorrect input will result in the candidate’s rejection. Select the optional subjects accurately in compliance with SOPE-2015 Rules, Appendix-I. Make sure you don’t modify your exam center or optional courses once you’ve chosen them. In this regard, no requests will be considered.
Table of Contents
Section Officers Promotional Examination SOPE 2024 Details
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Address||Secretary, FPSC, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad|
Section Officer (BS-17)
Number of Vacancies
- Written Examination=650 marks (Compulsory-450 and Optional-200)
- Psychological Assessment=Only Eligible and successful candidates of written Examination
- Viva Voce=200 marks (will be used for Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce)
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer Exam FPSC
The following are the eligibility criteria for applying/appearing in SOPE.
a. Educational Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field recognized by HEC is required. A candidate with a third division (or Grade D) in a Bachelor’s degree will be qualified for the Examination if they obtained a higher division in a Master’s degree.
b. Age Limit
- Minimum age of 30 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. No age relaxation shall be allowed in any case.
c. Length of Service
- Eight years of regular service in BS-11 to BS-16 in the President’s Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Secretariat, Senate Secretariat, National Assembly Secretariat, Federal Secretariat, Attachment Departments, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Federal Service Tribunal, Federal Public Service Commission, Intelligence Bureau and also Civilian Employees of Pakistan Armed Forces Headquarters and their lower formations.
- Length of service refers to regular service obtained before or after attaining the relevant qualification.
- Superintendents granted/placed in BS-17 but holding substantive posts in BS-16 are entitled to apply for SOPE-2024 under Establishment Division OM No 7/5/2014-T-V dated 29-12-2016, subject to the fulfillment of additional requirements outlined in SOPE regulations 2015.
Ineligibility concerning Service
The employees of the following offices/categories shall not be eligible to apply/appear for SOPE-2024.
- All Subordinate Offices
- Accountant Generals in Provinces
- AJK Council
- Provincial Governments, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan Governments
- Election Commission of Pakistan
- Federal Shariat Court
- Semi Government, Autonomous Bodies, Corporations and Regulatory Authorities
- Strategic Organizations such as PAEC, KRL, AWC, and others
- The employees working below BS-11 and those who are placed in BS-17 on a regular basis.
- The employees mentioned at (i) to (viii) working on a deputation basis in the Federal Government.
- Other departments which have not been declared as attached departments in terms of Schedule III of Rules of Business, 1973.
How to Apply for Section Officers Jobs FPSC
- Candidates can apply online on the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The last date to apply online is November 27, 2023.
- Candidates must also submit a hard copy of the online form duly signed along with documents, to reach the FPSC headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
- Please attach attested photocopies of required documents, and photographs with a hard copy of the online application form which must be dispatched to the Secretary, FPSC, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
FPSC Section Officers Jobs Advertisement
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.